Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Interesting Monsters

After working on Batman, Superman and a number of other animated TV shows from 1991-1998, I worked on a variety of different shows that involved designing hundreds of Monsters; most notably The Powerpuff Girls 2000-01 Samurai Jack 2001-02 and Duck Dodgers 2003-04. Here are a few designs from that period.
What's NEW Scooby-Doo 2003: The monsters I designed for this series were basically " Man in suit" Monsters.

The designs below are from Samurai Jack '01.



































The Monster designs below are from Duck Dodgers 2003

The Powerpuff Girls Movie 2002
After I finished up the allotted time designated for the design portion of production on the PPG feature film , I went on to work in Character layout. The layout below is from 'The Powerpuff Girls Movie'. Actually most of the Primates in my layout were originally designed by Craig Kellman during development.
Duck Dodgers 2003-2004

And this is a caricature of me during my 2003-2004 Duck Dodgers stint at WB

1 comment: