Saturday, February 20, 2010

Inking the Deal-03

Here's a sample of the last final pgs, before I start inking all 23 pgs. The boards are out of order, because I'm not posting them sequentially .

**Damn it--REVISIONS !!
I thought I could "fudge" the small revisions I recently found, when I do the inking, but now I feel there are too many . These revisions will set me back a bit, in my inking timeline.

I think the next section will be less of a hassle , because all 30 pgs will be completely NEW work.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Dexter,

    Don't know if you remember me - we worked together on Duck Dodgers/2003. You're an insane talent! these pages look great - can't wait to see the inks

    -Paul Briggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome awesome awesome work - go go go!

    How exciting - I didn't even know you had a blog. I'll link to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff, Dexter! Are we going to see some finished pages here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is killer! I'm at the edge of my seat.

    ReplyDelete